12 Things Disney & Pixar teach us about customer support.
1. Being prepared never hurt anyone.
Darling. Luck favors the prepared
2. It never hurts to let your customers know that you’re there for them. Even if it’s not in song.
You’ve got a friend in me
3. It doesn’t how matter how small the surprise is; it’s the thought that matters.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
4. Spread love everywhere you go and good things shall follow.
I ‘ve just met you and I love you.
5.Put yourself in your customers’ shoes…
If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew.
6. And when worried customers get in touch with you, nothing works as well as…
You will be alright. There, there.
7. When the going gets tough, the tough don’t get going…
When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you've got to do? Just keep swimming.
8. A shake-it-off jam can work wonders.
Hakuna Matata for the rest of your days.
9. And the next time you screw up, just remember…
Oh yes! The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it… or learn from it.
10. Be your own cheerleader.
Remember, you're the one who can ﬁll the world with sunshine.
11. Facing the wrath of your customers might get you down like…
My team and I are all gonna have a good cry.
12. But in the end, you’ll realize it was all worth it. Because…
Some people are worth melting for.
“Behind every slideshare is a great blogpost” How to support during the holiday season like a boss https://medium.com/@freshdesk/how-tosupport-during-the-holiday-season-like-aboss-2a0e8fb5071#.8cbmtwm0u