20 Reasons Why Ladakh Motorcycle Trip Must Be On Your Bucket List
1) Ride to the high passes where three mighty ranges meet - Pir Panjal, Zanskar and the Great Himalayas
2) Or scale the high mountain passes, only few have ventured to before
3) Slush, stones or fast flowing water crossings - Manali Leh highway has it all!
4) Because you will drive for hundreds of kilometers with no petrol pump in sight
5) Fatigue will hit you, but you will come out stronger than ever!
6) All that pain will vanish at the sight of the lakes like Kiagar Tso, and you would want to just lie on it's bank forever!
7) Just you and bike - your only companion for most part of the day
8) There will be roads with nothing but just the dust
9) And sometimes tarmac so smooth, fit for an airplane to land
10) Scenes so picturesque, you'll forget everything else
11) See black mountains on your way and that's special, really!
12) And purple too!
13) This will be your workstation for a few days
14) And camp next to the lake, SO BLUE!
15) Memories that will live with you for the rest of your life
16) And experience the cultures so different yet so much your own
17) Everyday would be a brand new day on the road!
18) Unwanted breaks but best time to apreciate your surroundings, reality kicks in hard
19) It's not just about the destination, a bike trip is an adventure!
20) To others it would just be a bike-trip, for you it would be an accomplishment
Photographic Attribution Featured Image: : https://www.flickr.com/photos/kshathriya/6736944607