- Why do you have to go to the bed ? Because it will not come to you.
- What will support you when everyone else lets you down? Your legs.
- What has no legs but runs every where? Water.
- There is a clothing store in Bartlesville. The owner has devised his own method of pricing items. A vest costs 20$, socks cost 25$, a tie costs 15$, and a blouse costs 30$. Using this method, how much would a leather jacket cost? 65$.
- When can you eat “soap” ? When you change the ‘a‘ to ‘u‘.
- Violet, indigo, blue and green, yellow, orange and red; these are the colors you have seen after the storm has fled.What am I? A rainbow.
- Which fish is also a weapon? A sword fish.
- What is black and white that goes round and round? A zebra on a round boat.
- Take one out and scratch my head,I am now black but once was red.What am I ? A match.
- Which bird likes to eat sawdust? A woodpecker.
My voice is tender, my waist is slender and I'm often invited to play. Yet wherever I go I must take my bow or else I have nothing to say.What am I? A violin.
- Which letter of the alphabet is wet and salty? C (sea).
Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks.What am I? A window.
- What would you call a small wound? A short cut.
Thank You ?