Super Seven Tips To Balance Work And Life
1. Stay Healthy It’s hard to inspire and enroll others when you aren’t healthy. No matter what kinds of sales you’re bringing in, if you’re not taking care of your body, it’s not sustainable. Put self-care high up on your priority list. Exercise, eat right.
2. Meditate Meditation is massive. Since I started practicing this regularly again, my anxiety, focus and productivity have all improved. Plus it’s really helpful when you’re managing a lot of stuff. Don't worry about doing it the "right" way.There are plenty of methods so keep trying till you find one you enjoy. It should be restorative -- some people just follow their breathing and others use guided meditation.
3. Be Clear On Your Vision Most of the problems people have with getting what they want come from lack of clarity. Figure that out first. Then go after it. What is it that you ultimately want to feel each day? Remember that you don't have to have perfection to start, just go in the direction of your dreams and take it one step at a time.
4. Be Discerning Know that some opportunities are just distractions in disguise. There are way too many good things to go after these days. Keep focused on your mission and say no to pretty much everything else.
5. Stay Positive
6. Rest And Restore No matter how hard you push, you are going to hit a wall if you don’t take care of your mind and body. But equally important is the opposite -- resting up. This includes unplugging for a weekend, from your phone and social media. Your body and soul need to recharge. Go outside and be in nature. Sleep. Read a book. Take a leisurely stroll with no destination in mind.
7. Fill Up Your Cup Having said that, you absolutely need to make time for fun, family, friends and fulfillment. It is no good being a lone ranger. Set your office hours and do your best to adhere to them while taking regular time out to unplug. Play your guitar that’s gathering dust, or pull out the old tennis racket for a match. Take a walk on the beach. Just remember, you are a human being not a human doing. The more balance you have in your business and life, the more successful you will be.