10 Foods To Bust Your CELLULITE
Food plays major role in getting rid of cellulite once and for all. There are many other sources in busting cellulite, but “ to treat cellulite, start from within , without putting stuff on Skin.. Just feed and repair it from inside.” As per experts suggestion , these top 10 foods can help improve or prevent the appearance of cellulite.
1. WATERMELON - You know that you need to drink sufficient water, but did you know you should eat your water too ? Eating water – rich foods like watermelon (92% water) can help improve skin dehydration, keeping cells functioning at peek levels, plumping skin and preventing dimpling.
2. Eggs are rich in substance called lecithin., which makes up an important part of our cell walls & plays a role in tissue repair . Lecithin helps regulate the nutrients entering and exciting our cells & helps keep cells hydrated.
3. Spinach is rich in anti-oxidants & has anti – inflammatory properties helping to fight cellulite. Vitamin A found in spinach also helps to increase collagen production , which helps to strengthen, smooth and plump the skin reducing the appearance of cellulite.
4. Pineapple helps to bust cellulite in several ways: Vitamin C in pineapple helps promote collagen production. Vitamin K helps to improve circulation. Bromelain acts as anti – inflammatory properties and boost circulation.
5. Tomato paste contains high levels lycopene. Lycopene can help improve the appearance of skin by helping prevent the breakdown of collagen.
6. Blueberries are rich in anthocyanins and vitamin C, which help promote thick, strong and dimple free skin by : Encouraging collagen fibers to link together in a way that strengthens the connective tissue matrix. Helping to reduce the breakdown of collagen. Protecting collagen from oxidative damage.
7. Brazil nuts are rich in mineral called selenium. This mineral plays a role in achieving healthy skin by protecting skin quality & elasticity. Selenium helps prevent damage to cells by fighting & neutralizing damage-causing free radicals, thereby reducing or preventing cell damage.
8. Flaxseed oil is rich in healthy fats, which help to hydrate cells by drawing water into dehydrated cells. Healthy fats also work to stop cells from losing water, keeping cells hydrated, thus helping to smooth skin.
9. White tea can help reduce the breakdown of elastin & collagen, which helps keep skin smooth and firm. White tea also has great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, further helping to reduce cellulite.
10. Fish is a good source of amino acids, which the body requires for the production of collagen & elastin - important for firmer, younger skin. Oily fish is also rich in healthy fats which may help improve blood vessel health & reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Find more tips on getting rid of cellulite …. How To Get Rid Of Cellulite